Welcome to Victory Points!
We’re all about rewarding our customers - that’s why you'll earn Victory Points for every pound you spend with us!
Spend your points on your favourite games right here at Zatu!
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form a contract between Zatu Limited and you, the ‘Account Holder’, in relation to how Victory Points are earned and spent.
- Any participation in the Victory Points system is considered acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter or withdraw Victory Points at any time without notice.
- Victory Points have no monetary value.
- Your Zatu Account may be terminated at any time if we feel that there is misuse of the system.
- Any points spent on an order which is then returned will be reimbursed.
- Any points earned on an order which is then returned will be rescinded.
- Points are awarded or earned on any purchases made at www.board-game.co.uk.
- Victory Points cannot be earned on purchases made prior to joining the Victory Points scheme.
- Account holders will receive points on qualifying purchases calculated at a rate of 100 points per £1 spent.
- Zatu reserves the right to vary the rate at which points are earned including special offers and other promotions.
- Products may be excluded from the scheme at our discretion.
- Points are displayed on your Victory account as soon as payment has been received.
- To qualify for redemption of Victory Points, a minimum of 10,000 points must be accrued. You are then able to use these on qualifying purchases.
- Victory Points can only be used as part payment towards a product online; points can still be earned on the money part value of that order.
- Victory Points cannot be used alongside any coupon or discount codes.
- Zatu will notify account holders of any changes online at www.board-game.co.uk.
- You can earn points when purchasing a gift card. Points cannot be earned when using a gift card.
- We reserve the right to add limits to other activities which do not directly involve purchases but still earn points (e.g. points earned through referrals, reviews).
- There is a cap on the number of Victory Points you are able to spend per order of £5.00 (20,000 VPs).