Even more odd events are happening in small towns. Somethings Brewing in Eastwicklike aStorm in the Castle. Some kids areFollowing the Pathwhile others are inUncharted Territory. It might seem like theresBanality Next Dooror likeTheres No Such Place as Koreatown. There are evenStudents on Scooters,Kids in Books,Kids in ToonsandKids on Motorcycles.
Who will YOU ride with?
Strange Adventures #2is a non-core book of adventure hooks and story guidelines for people exploring the world ofKids on Bikes. Featuring 17 brand new towns to explore and 3 adventure prompts that can be added to your existing game! The book even features rules for giving your kids bikes that impact their stats! So check out these adventures from writers like Rob Daviau, Clio Yun-su Davis, Sarah Doombringer, and Jonaya Kemper.
* Official content for your Kids on Bikes adventures!
* 17 unique town settings and 3 adventure prompts created by seasoned writers!
* Give your bike stats that will impact your character!
* Powered by the Kids on Bikes system!
* 80 Page Full-Color Softcover Book
* For 2-6 players
* Sample Module (adventure)
* Rules for Communally Controlled Powered Characters
Please note: This product may be eligible for a free online copy via Bits and Mortar. To claim your free online copy where eligible, please contact our customer service team after placing your order.