Job Type: Full Time Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 a year, depending on experience.
- IT Technician required in Norwich
- Full-time 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday / Flexible working hours
- £18,000 - £25,000 per year
- Bowthorpe, Norwich. Free parking on site
We are looking for an experienced and proactive IT Technician to join our growing IT Department.
The successful candidate will be able to diagnose, repair and maintain hardware and software components to ensure the smooth running of computer systems.
To be suitable for this position, you must be personable and have a keen interest in IT. We are looking for someone who has the right attitude, a thirst for technology, and someone who is driven to succeed.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that will develop your career.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting computer software and hardware including Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Active Directory and Group Policy, VoIP phones and more.
- Providing training to new and existing staff
- Maintaining internal systems and networks, carrying out backups and working to IT security best practices
- Setting up new users and re-purposing used hardware
- Working on IT projects to improve processes and infrastructure
- A minimum of 9 GCSEs grades A*-C or equivalent is required
- An excellent understanding of IT support
- Someone with high levels of written and verbal English
- Ability to work in a team and communicate with all departments
- IT qualification
- A-Levels and/or a degree
Rewards and Benefits:
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities including free refreshments, a canteen and a separate staff room with PS4, ping-pong table, and board games
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Free tickets to the company box at Norwich City Football Club
- Generous staff discount on board games and toys
- Annual pay reviews
- £50 gaming voucher after probation
- Bike to work scheme and cycle storage
- Employee referral bonus
- Higher/further education contribution or paying for professional qualifications
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Health assured EAP service for workplace wellbeing
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
We're always on the look out for talented writers, with a passion for board games, to join our guest blogging team. We have over 40 guest writers who produce exciting and informative reviews, previews, features, interviews and news round-ups.
As a member of the guest blogging team you will receive discounted games and invaluable exposure for your work. You'll also join our online community of board game writers, who come together to discuss all of their favourite games.
Many of our writers now have great contacts within the board game industry, with some writers going on to gain jobs with board game publishers.