Forum Rules

Zatu Games Forum Board Gaming Recommendations New Game Impressions!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Severindrax 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nick Welford
    Total Posts : 24

What new games have you played recently? What did you think?

I played Sierra West  recently.

Sierra West is fantastic and hard to describe! Each round you choose three cards and arrange them at the top of your board in a way with that displays two paths which give you your actions that you can choose to take. These generally involve resources you collect and moving about the mountain claiming cards, to improve your deck, and scoring. It contains four modules with it which play out in different ways and is a heck of a lot of fun!

Severindrax
    Total Posts : 3

Rangers of shadow deep.

I wasn’t expecting a great deal to be honest, the events are driven by a standard deck of playing cards and it’s an odd hybrid of tabletop skirmish, rpg and boardgame by the designer of frostgrave. I played the intro scenario and was extremely pleasantly surprised. It’s a great little game, and I thoroughly recommend it. Its got a ton of extra content too. If you have the minis  (or a decent imagination), and a table with scenery, (or just paper templates),  it’s well worth giving a shot.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Zatu Games Forum Board Gaming Recommendations New Game Impressions!