Forum Rules

Zatu Games Forum Board Gaming Recommendations LOTR: Journeys Vs Pandemic Legacy 1

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Bod Andrage 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Bod Andrage
    Zatu Blogger
    Total Posts : 12

Our Near and Far Campain is soon to end and I’m looking for a replacement campaign-style game. I want a decent story, character development and it to be cooperative. Gloomhaven is too heavy for this group. The main thing I don’t like about near and far is the lack of character development. I don’t know much about Pandemic Legacy apart from its allegedly the best game ever. I played and massively enjoyed LOTR: Journeys in Middle Earth. I liked the idea of building a character but I worry gameplay may become a bit repetitive over time.

I’m almost certainly not going to go for anything else. Though Betrayal Legacy may be an option, but I know nothing about it.

Have you played either of these games? What do you think? Have you played both? Which do you prefer and why?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Zatu Games Forum Board Gaming Recommendations LOTR: Journeys Vs Pandemic Legacy 1