Forum Rules

Zatu Games Forum Off-Topic Video Games Detroit: Becoming Human

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Matthew Thomasson
    Zatu Blogger
    Total Posts : 12

Just got Detroit for the PS4 free with my PS Plus membership. Looks like a very good game. Similar to Heavy Rain.

Looking forward to exploring it further. Anyone else played this?

Tom Harrod
    Zatu Blogger
    Total Posts : 6

I haven’t, but like you, I’ve also played (and loved) Heavy Rain.

Also played Until Dawn, which was way more tense than I thought it would be! Some of the characters in UD were a bit annoying, though. Sometimes I picked deliberately bad choices for them, just to try and bump them off sooner…!!

biologicalman
    Total Posts : 2

If you liked Heavy Rain then check out Detroit.

At the end of each scenario it shows you a flow chart of the path you took and the bits you missed. It is pretty cool and I have heard there are vastly different endings depending on what choices you make in the game. You can have totally different story lines as well depending on what you do.

ufanat

I think, this game is realy awesome.

Must play.

ufanat

Yes, I also really liked the plot in this game, it is really catchy, and if we talk only about the plot, the mechanics itself is also quite interesting. It’s a pity they never released a board game based on this series, I would be interested in playing this, because I’m generally a big fan of such entertainment. I found all the best board games on the BoardGameGuru portal and have never regretted that I preferred them to many computer games.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Zatu Games Forum Off-Topic Video Games Detroit: Becoming Human