Retail Pricing Apprentice
Job Type: Full Time Salary: £4.45 per hour
- Retail Pricing Apprentice required in Norwich
- Full time – 40 hours per week
- 20% includes course-based learning and off the job training
- Monday – Friday / Flexible working hours
- £4.45 per hour with qualification
- Bowthorpe, Norwich, NR5 9JF. Free parking on site
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working, and enthusiastic Retail Pricing Apprentice to join our dedicated team. At the end of the 12–18-month course, the candidate will receive a Level 3 Business Administration Qualification. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working directly with the pricing team on data entry/loading and regularly reviewing our prices.
- Supporting the Google AdWords team with administrative work on keyword and search term analysis.
- Producing reports on the success of Google AdWords campaigns and cross-country impact.
- Conducting regular audits on pricing data across the retail websites and our marketplace channels
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 9 A*-C's at GCSE level including English and Maths
- A levels are desirable
- A friendly and approachable person who flourishes in a team environment
- Someone who can work with great accuracy
- Interest in Boardgames/gaming in general
Rewards and Benefits:
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities including free refreshments, a canteen and a separate staff room with PS4, ping-pong table, and board games
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free tickets to the company box at Norwich City Football Club
- Generous staff discount on board games and toys
- Annual pay reviews
- £50 gaming voucher after probation
- Bike to work scheme and cycle storage
- Employee referral bonus
- Higher/further education contribution or paying for professional qualifications
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Health assured EAP service for workplace wellbeing
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
We're always on the look out for talented writers, with a passion for board games, to join our guest blogging team. We have over 40 guest writers who produce exciting and informative reviews, previews, features, interviews and news round-ups.
As a member of the guest blogging team you will receive discounted games and invaluable exposure for your work. You'll also join our online community of board game writers, who come together to discuss all of their favourite games.
Many of our writers now have great contacts within the board game industry, with some writers going on to gain jobs with board game publishers.