The Scum and Villainy faction has really come out all laser cannons blazing with the fantastic Most Wanted Expansion Set. This big box expansion to the Star Wars: X-Wing miniatures game comes with not one, or two, but three pre-painted starships to get your Scum and Villainy faction ready to take on anyone who dare fly into their crosshairs.
The set comes with one Y-Wing miniature with Scum-themed paint job and two Z-95 Headhunter miniatures with Black Sun paint job.
Almost more importantly that the three detailed miniatures is how this expansion gives you the tools you need to re-purpose your existing rebel and imperial collection.
Along with the miniatures the box contains:
- Four Scum faction Firespray-31 ship cards (Boba Fett, Kath Scarlett, Emon Azzameen, Mandaloriam Mercenary).
- Four Scum faction Y-Wing pilots (Kavil, Drea Renthal, Hired Gun x2, Syndicate Thug x2).
- Four Scum faction - HWK-290 ship cards (Dace Bonearm, Palob Goda, Torkil Mux, Spice Runner).
- Six Scum faction Z-95 Headhunter ship cards (N'dru Suhlak, Kaat'o Leeachos, Black sun Soldier x2, Binayre Pirate x2).
- Nineteen upgrade cards.
- Manoeuvre dials and necessary tokens for all the ships listed.
The stand out pilot cards, of course, has to be Boba Fett with his ability to re-roll one attack or defence die for each enemy at range one. The card is begging for you to be right at the heart of the action.
A stand out upgrade card for me is Andrasta, which allows you to equip another two bombs to your already formidable Firespray-31.
The included upgrade cards are:
- Greedo (Crew).
- K4 Security Driod (Crew).
- Outlaw Tech (Crew).
- Autoblaster (x2).
- Bomb Loadout (x2).
- Salvaged Astromech (x2).
- R4 Agromech.
- Unhinged Astromech (x2).
- BTL-A4 Y-Wing Title (x2).
- "Hot Shot".
You require an X-Wing Miniature Game base set to play this game.
Player Count: 2
Time: 30-45 Minutes