Explore the Wild Side of Castle Falkenstein!
From the darkest jungles of Africa to the rooftops of London, animals are everywhere in the world of Castle Falkenstein. Curious Creatures offers a glimpse into the less civilized side of the Great Game, drawing into the light the marvelous, the monstrous, and the mythic for your edification and delight. Brought to you from across the Faerie Veil and written by one of the most knowledgeable naturalists of all time, the reader will find within these pages:
• A bestiary offering indepth analysis of over thirty new creatures as well as statistics for their inclusion in your Adventure Entertainments.
• New and clarifed rules for the use of creatures of all types.
• A new Magick lorebook as well as insight into the existence of Sorcerous familiars.
• Details on Sphinxes, a potentially sinister power operating from the shadows.
• Rules on choosing a True Unicorn, Beast Folk, or Wild Child as a Dramatic Character.
Curious Creatures is the definitive bestiary for Castle Falkenstein, the Game of High Adventure in the Steam Age.