Senior Web Developer
Job Type: Full Time Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per year (plus bonus)
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Senior Web Developer to join the team. Working within a close-knit team of developers, the successful candidate will be maintaining, improving and creating a variety of internal and customer facing development products.
What we’re looking for
- A dynamic, friendly and approachable individual.
- A demonstrable understanding of WordPress development.
- Demonstrable familiarity with
- Experience with Node.js
- An understand of UX design.
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail alongside strong problem-solving skills.
- A proactive person with a cool head who is able work with high levels of accuracy, to tight deadlines.
- A well rounded individual happy to dive into all aspects of development and IT where necessary.
Perks of working at Zatu Games
- 28 days annual leave, increasing with each year of service.
- A generous annual bonus scheme.
- A friendly and relaxing working environment.
- Discounts on 1000s of board games, toys and teddy bears
- 50% off Pizza Hut
- A casual dress code
- Regular company events such as go karting, boat trips and game nights!
- Further career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
Who are we?
Zatu Games is quickly becoming the UK’s favourite, and most affordable, online board game retailer. We sell thousands of top-quality board games across the UK and throughout Europe.
We’re a close-knit family company which provides an exciting, friendly and relaxing working environment for every member of the team. We’re continuing to expand at a fast-pace, with Zatu Games quickly becoming the go-to place for board games.
There has never been a better time to be involved in the board game industry and this role is a great way for you to get your foot in the door.
Interested in our Senior Developer vacancy? Apply today and let us know why you’re right for this job.
We're always on the look out for talented writers, with a passion for board games, to join our guest blogging team. We have over 40 guest writers who produce exciting and informative reviews, previews, features, interviews and news round-ups.
As a member of the guest blogging team you will receive discounted games and invaluable exposure for your work. You'll also join our online community of board game writers, who come together to discuss all of their favourite games.
Many of our writers now have great contacts within the board game industry, with some writers going on to gain jobs with board game publishers.