Retail Operations Executive
Job Type: Full Time Salary: £4.65 - £8.82 per hour, dependant on age.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Bowthorpe, Norwich, NR5 9JF. Free parking on site.
Zatu Games is quickly becoming the UK’s favourite, and most affordable, online board games retailer, selling thousands of top-quality products across the UK and throughout Europe.
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Retail Operations Executive to join our dedicated team. This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of a growing industry.
W*hat you’ll be doing: *
- Procuring and ordering board games and toys from our suppliers
- Liaising with the warehouse team to solve any issues with products
- Helping us to maintain strong relationships with our current suppliers and to build relationships with new suppliers
- Attending trade fairs and toy shows on behalf of Zatu Games
- Training staff and apprentices on procurement administration
What we’re looking for:
- A friendly and approachable person with a confident and polite telephone manner, even under pressure
- An individual who is adaptable to new situations
- Must be PC literate
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel would be beneficial, but is not essential for the right candidate
- A candidate who is familiar with the trends within the market or is willing to learn
- Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of 9 GCSE’s grade A*-C
Why work for us?
At Zatu Games we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique benefits to help with this, including:
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Free £50 gaming voucher for every employee, every year
- Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
- A friendly, sociable and exciting working environment
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free refreshments
- Free massages
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Monthly bring your dog to work days
- 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
- Free on-site parking
We're always on the look out for talented writers, with a passion for board games, to join our guest blogging team. We have over 40 guest writers who produce exciting and informative reviews, previews, features, interviews and news round-ups.
As a member of the guest blogging team you will receive discounted games and invaluable exposure for your work. You'll also join our online community of board game writers, who come together to discuss all of their favourite games.
Many of our writers now have great contacts within the board game industry, with some writers going on to gain jobs with board game publishers.