Graceful of mind as well as of body, the Lumineth Realm-lords are the quintessence of all that is aelven. Their speech is eloquent and their mastery of arcane matters supreme, for the Ten Paradises of Hysh have blessed them with uncanny intellect. The Lumineth consider themselves the most advanced of all living creatures, and they would gladly devote their entire existence to the furtherance of their own fields of expertise. But since the disasters of the Age of Chaos, they have recognised the need to take up arms in defence of the Mortal Realms, lest the cosmos be torn to shreds by the Dark Gods.
Guided by Archmage Teclis, the aelven god of magic, the Lumineth Realm-lords strike out from the realm of light to illuminate the darkest corners of the Mortal Realms. This book explores their ancient origins and rich culture with intriguing lore and phenomenal artwork. The gleaming companies of the Lumineth strike as swiftly as the wind and stand as stalwart as the mountain, offering the sharp-witted general a wealth of options and strategies to fit various styles of play. Inside this tome, youll find incredible models, as well as tips to paint them in the proud colours of the various Great Nations. This book includes warscrolls, allegiance abilities, and spell lores for the Alarith, Vanari, Scinari, and Hurakan.
This 136-page hardback book contains:
– Allegiance abilities for Lumineth Realm-lords, including a variety of battle traits
– All the unit rules content from Broken Realms: Teclis
– 3 spell lores
– 3 battleplans that allow you to fight thrilling narrative battles that suit the Lumineth Realm-lords ways of war
– Rules for creating a Lumineth warband for Path to Glory, including Champion and Hero Followers rewards tables
– 8 warscroll battalions
– 24 warscrolls, plus 3 endless spell warscrolls and 1 scenery warscroll
– Pitched battle profiles for all units and endless spells featured in this battletome