Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) – Neon Red/Neon Blue:
Meet the newest member of the Nintendo Switch family!
The new system features a vibrant 7-inch OLED screen, a wide adjustable stand, a dock with a wired LAN port, 64 GB of internal storage, and enhanced audio.
Play anytime, anywhere, with anyone. Nintendo Switch can transform to suit your situation, so you can play the games you want, no matter how busy life may be.
– Pick it up and play with the Joy-Con controllers attached. Nintendo Switch (OLED model) includes a vibrant 7-inch OLED screen with a slimmer bezel. The large screen’s vivid colours and high contrast deliver a rich handheld and tabletop gaming experience, bringing games to life whether you’re racing at top speed or squaring off against enemies.
– Flip out the stand and hand a controller to another player to share the screen and enjoy competitive or co-operative multiplayer, anytime and anywhere. Nintendo Switch (OLED model)’s wide adjustable stand can be set to your preferred viewing angle for comfortable gameplay in tabletop mode.
– Gather around a big screen and enjoy gaming with a crowd. Dock your Nintendo Switch to enjoy HD gaming on your TV. The dock included with Nintendo Switch (OLED model) features two USB ports, an HDMI port for connecting to a TV, and a new wired LAN port, allowing for more stable online play when playing in TV mode.
– Save games to your system with 64 GB of internal storage and enjoy enhanced audio from the system’s onboard speakers.
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD:
Witness the origins of the Master Sword in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD for Nintendo Switch. Originally released on Wii in 2011, this classic quest has been optimised for Nintendo Switch with smoother motion controls, as well as newly-added button controls.
– Depicting the earliest story in The Legend of Zelda timeline, Link must travel between a world above the clouds and the great unknown below in search of his childhood friend, Zelda. Armed with his trusty sword and shield, Link will face off against powerful foes, solve tricky puzzles and soar through the skies atop a huge bird called a Loftwing on this epic adventure.
– When playing with two Joy-Con controllers, these become your sword and shield. Swing the right Joy-Con to have Link swing his sword in-game and use the left Joy-Con to raise his shield to block enemy attacks. Physical movements like these can also be used to make use of different tools and items, such as wielding a bow and arrow or throwing bombs.
– For the first time, you can also play this adventure using button controls, allowing the game to be played in handheld mode or on Nintendo Switch Lite. When using this control scheme, you can control Link’s sword by simply tilting the right control stick in a chosen direction.