This volume is the first official setting module for Lex Arcana, describing the beautiful and mysterious Province of Aegyptus.
In the land of the ancient pharaohs, descendants of the gods themselves, the Cohors Auxiliaria Arcana must face intrigue and conspirations, curses from times forgotten, sand demons and secrets so dangerous they could break the wisest of minds.
– Details on the main regions, cities and individual from the Delta to the Vale of the Nilus, Lybia e Cyrenaica, the desert and the Isle of Crete.
– Endless plot and adventure hooks, ranging from the greatest threats of the Province to its most famous treasures and millennia old mysteries.
– Tens of tables and sidebars with artefacts, encounters and other dangers to throw in the mix.
– New Rules, Specializations, Weapons, Special Actions and Conditions.
– New Enemies, Monsters, Indigitamenta and Rituals.
– Three breath-taking adventures that see the Custodes travel from Creta to the western oasis, from the lush swamps of the Delta to the most dangerous of lost cities in the desert.
Are you ready for the sands of time and gold?