Fifa is back for its yearly iteration, and it’s the difficult year of a new console release. Despite this Fifa is bringing a healthy dose of upgrades to it’s footy sim.
Across the board smoothness of play and animations is a major upgrade, making everything move that bit crispy. It is noticeable when you first take a touch and dribble and makes beating your marker feel extremely possible. Added to this is a lot of work on player runs both on and off the ball. Pacy player will be able to sprint away from defenders in a more realistic fashion.
Manual control comes to headers and headers in general are beefed up a lot from Fifa 20’s outing. Defending has also seen some reworking and manual defending and tracking feels very good. All modes you expect return and many have had more than just a visual upgrade.
Ultimate Team sees the removal of fitness items – long requested by the community. Career mode has some really nice updates to the manager mode, with the jumping into a match from a tactical view smooth and quick.
Slightly hidden and only available in basic modes is rewind. Letting you rewind the last few moments to retry an attack or do something different. This is a great feature to encourage trying a few different things without the pressure of vital points!
This Champions Edition comes with:
– Three days Early Access (play from October 6).
– Up to 12 FUT 21 Rare Gold Packs (one per week for 12 weeks).
– One Cover Star Loan FUT Item (for five FUT matches).
– Career Mode Homegrown Talent (local youth prospect with world-class potential).
– One FUT Ambassador Loan Player Pick Item (Choose one of three player items for three FUT matches).
– Special Edition FUT kits and stadium items.
Buy now, get the Next Gen game for free and carry progress over to the Next Gen version on Dec 4th