Designed by Uwe Rosenberg, Fields of Arle is a big box farming game specifically for 1-2 players.
Based around Arle, a village in North Germany where Rosenberg has family ties, players will spend nine seasons building and managing a farm.
Opportunity is everywhere in Arle. As summer turns to winter players need to decide where best to focus their efforts:
• Perhaps drying out the land for peat harvesting or building dikes to keep the waters at bay.
• Maybe it’s time to begin cultivating the land for crops or livestock farming.
• Crafting better tools will help efficiency.
• You’ll need vehicles to transport goods to nearby villages to trade.
• Specialise in one area or try your hand at many.
• The choice is yours!
The choices change with the seasons and planning is vital to the long-term success of the farm as it expands and upgrades over time.
At the end of each season, you’ll need to feed your family and animals, so do your best to keep the farm growing!
Player Count: 1-2
Time: 60-120 Minutes