Six family games in a giant twist-end cracker. Gorgeous, high quality components and completely plastic-free. Reusable, zero-waste and highly innovative. A perfect addition to your Christmas table.
– QUICK AND LIGHT: The games are quick and light. They are designed to be played at Christmas and are easy to fit around the turkey and trimmings. With the rules to each game on a single sheet, you’ll be playing in just a few minutes.
– REUSABLE: Unlike normal crackers, the Dark Imp cracker box is not single-use. You can play the games as many times as you wish. The cracker box has a twist-end structure, so you can open and re-close it. This is the cracker that keeps giving!
– PLASTIC FREE: The Cracker Games are eco-friendly and completely plastic free.
– HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS: The cracker box contains a set of cards, six cardboard screens, six paper rule sheets, six wooden imps and a load of wooden components in a fabric bag.
– MULTI-GENERATIONAL: The Cracker Games are designed using simple (but interesting) concepts for multi-generational play. Games are suitable for ages 8+ with various levels of post-Christmas dinner brain-power.
– ATTRACTIVE: The Cracker Games look beautifully festive. A delightful addition to any Christmas table.
IMPulsive: A voting game for 4-6 players
Vote tactically to win cubes from your opponents while keeping your own safe.
Accumulate the most cubes in your scoring pile by taking cubes from behind other player’s screens.
IMPetuous: A speed game for 2-6 players
Speed is of the essence. Flip cards, spot matches and gain points.
Win the most imp cards by identifying the most common features before your opponents.
IMPatient: A racing game for 4-6 players
Subtly try to influence the outcome of an imp race, without the other players working out which is your imp.
Get your own imp to win the race by crossing the finish line first.
IMPrudent: A matching game for 2-6 players
You need cubes and you need cards, but each turn you have to prioritise.
Be the first player to win 15 cubes by playing imp cards with matching features at the right time.
IMPressive: A set-collection game for 2-6 players
Try to collect sets of imps by choosing from a line up of available cards with ascending costs.
Create the most sets by collecting imp cards with matching features.
IMPassive: A point-manipulation game for 2-6 players
Manipulate the value of imps while ending up with the highest scoring cards.
Get the most points by making sure the value of the imps on your scoring cards are as high as possible.