The Marines love lightning speed attacks and outflank maneuvers. And heavy firepower as well… There aren’t many vehicles on the planet that match these three elements as well as the Bushmaster. Based on the already famous Light Assault Walker chassis, this new machine is widely used by the Corps, and soon by the grand Allied Army.
The Light Assault Walker chassis is one of the most common found in the grand Allied Army. It can be found all over the World, wherever the Allies fight. These vehicles are usually used for reconnaissance mission or flank the enemy while heavier walkers do the heavy lifting. But if things get tough they can certainly pull their weight.
This reference comes in a 20 x 14.5 x 10.5 cm size box and includes:
– one Light Walker chassis with one 65 mm base
– three Weapon options to assemble one Wildfire or one Honey or one Bushmaster
– one pilot miniature
– one Bushmaster card for the USMC Faction
– one Wildfire card for the Allied Bloc
– one Wildfire card for the USMC Faction
– one Honey card for the Allied Bloc
Like all regular Dust 1947 miniatures, it comes already assembled and primed. It’s ready for the battlefield, or for painting, as you wish! You can directly paint on it, since the priming serves as an undercoat and is compatible with any type of paint.