Welcome to Bree and The Inn of the Prancing Pony!
Nestled at the foot of the ancient landmark of the Bree-hill, Bree and The Prancing Pony provide a welcome respite from the trials of the road. With a wisdom all its own, Bree has endured for centuries, minding its own business and serving passing travellers with good food and better beer.
Surrounded by deserted and dangerous lands, and watched over by the mysterious Rangers of the North, Bree is the ideal place to begin a new journey or take a rest from a wearying one!
Bree-land Region Guide includes:
- Details of the Bree-land, including Bree itself, Archet, Combe and Staddle
- Things to do in Bree: new undertakings and suggested adventure seeds
- Maps of the Bree-land, Bree and The Prancing Pony
- A complete set of customised journey tables for the Bree-land
- A new playable culture, The Dwarves of the Blue Mountains
- Three exciting adventures that begin at level 1 and carry the heroes to 4th level or beyond: Old Bones and Skin, Strange Men, Strange Roads and Holed Up in Staddle.
- Bree-land Region Guide contains the information and adventures previously released as Bree for The One Ring Roleplaying Game, fully converted to be compatible with Adventures in Middle-earth and the 5 OGL rules.publishers.