Battletome: Cities of Sigmar is your guide to the mightiest bastions of Order in the mortal realms – and the grand armies of humans, aelves and duardins that bravely fight to defend them. Inside, you ll discover just what life is like for the Mortal Realms’ “ordinary” inhabitants – the countless sub-cultures, guilds and tribal groups that band together to fight for Sigmar and the pantheon of Order.
This 128-page hardback book contains:
– A history of how the Cities of Sigmar were founded, including guides to the seven greatest metropolises in the realms
– Seven thrilling stories penned by renowned Black Library author Josh Reynolds
– Tips for collecting Cities of Sigmar Citadel miniatures and rules that allow you to fight battles with them on the tabletop
– 54 warscrolls representing the citizenry of the Cities of Sigmar – humans, aelves and duardin alike
– Allegiance abilities that bestow a wide selection of battle traits, command traits, artefacts of power and unique spell lores upon your Cities of Sigmar collection
– A battleplan representing the heroic efforts of a Cities of Sigmar army to relieve an ally besieged by the forces of darkness
– Rules themed around the seven most famous Cities of Sigmar, as well as a powerful warscroll battalion for each city
*Please note that all items within our outlet section contain a level of damage to the packaging, which in no way effects game play. A Grade products will arrive in their cellophane and have superficial damage to the box. Full descriptions of our grades can be found on our Outlet page, for more information please check our terms and conditions.