IT Infrastructure Apprentice
Job Type: Full Time Apprenticeship Salary: £4.45 per hour
- Full-time / 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday - Flexible working hours
- £4.45 per hour, subject to increase after completion of the apprenticeship.
- Bowthorpe, Norwich, NR5 9JF. Free parking on site.
We are looking for a hard-working and proactive IT Technician Apprentice to join our busy IT Department to cover two rapidly expanding companies.
We can offer a Software Development Level 3 Apprenticeship or an Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
The role includes:
- Providing support to employees using a ticketing system
- Sourcing and purchasing new IT equipment
- Installing new software and setting up employee’s computers
Skills and experience desirable:
- Minimum of 9 A*-C's at GCSE Level including English and Maths
- Highly computer literate
- Basic understanding of PC maintenance
- A good understanding of PC software
- Passion for technology
- A natural problem solver
Rewards and Benefits:
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong table, and board games
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Free tickets to the company box at Norwich City Football Club
- Generous staff discount on board games and toys
- Annual pay reviews
- £50 gaming voucher after probation
- Bike to work scheme and cycle storage
- Employee referral bonus
- Higher/further education contribution or paying for professional qualifications
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Health assured EAP service for workplace wellbeing
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
- Free on-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £4.45 per hour
- Remote interview process
We're always on the look out for talented writers, with a passion for board games, to join our guest blogging team. We have over 40 guest writers who produce exciting and informative reviews, previews, features, interviews and news round-ups.
As a member of the guest blogging team you will receive discounted games and invaluable exposure for your work. You'll also join our online community of board game writers, who come together to discuss all of their favourite games.
Many of our writers now have great contacts within the board game industry, with some writers going on to gain jobs with board game publishers.