Forum Rules

Zatu Games Forum Board Gaming Kickstarters What Kickstarters are you looking forward to?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Nick T 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Nick Welford
    Total Posts : 24

Let us know what Kickstarters you are looking forward to? I’m waiting for Smartphone, Vector Wars and the Dinogenics Expansion!

Thomas
    Total Posts : 1

Awaiting Lifeform which is hopefully being shipped this week!! Also excited for Project Elite and Chocolate Factory and recently backed Dwellings of Eldervale which looks great!

Nick Welford

I’m waiting for Project Elite too. I wasn’t quite all in!!!

Lifeform was interesting. Will look forward to your thoughts on it!!

Matthew Thomasson
    Zatu Blogger
    Total Posts : 12

The new Dice Throne Adventures is going live tomorrow. Very excited about this one.

In terms of ones that have funded I am still excited for my first ever back, Seize the Bean.

Bod Andrage
    Zatu Blogger

I’m just waiting on Paladins/Architects of the West Kingdom. Also the Iron Clays from Roxley.

Charlie

My Kickstarter list:

August 2019:
    Railroad Rivals Robber Baron Expansion
    Tantrum House Season 6 Packs
    Terror Below

October 2019:
    Chocolate Factory
    Suburbia

November 2019:
    Coloma
    Raccoon Tycoon
    Terraforming Mars Turmoil + others

December 2019:
    In the Hall of the Mountain King
    March of the Ants + others
    Tang Garden

February 2020:
    Dinogenics + Controlled Chaos

March 2020:
    Super Fantasy Brawl
    The Island of El Dorado + others

April 2020:
    X-Odus – Rise of Corruption

toffah

Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Loved the video game and will be interested in seeing the board game.

Adam Chivers
    Total Posts : 5

I’ve never got the hang of using or finding good kickstarters, I suppose I’ve not taken the time to really explore kickstarter or affiliate sites….that said I have loved the Tiny Epic series and am currently very much looking forward to Tiny Epic Tactics. Im a fan of small travel games as I often don’t have room so tactics looks to be a great addition to my collection….I just don’t know when it due lol.

Adam Chivers
    Total Posts : 5

Horizon zero dawn! Loved that game, didnt even know there was a board game for it coming out. This forum is gonna be expensive for me 🤣

barrybulsara

I’ve pre-ordered Zombicide Invader (retail version) really looking forward to it.

Can anyone tell me when Zatu will have it in stock???

Nick Welford

It shouldn’t be too long @barrybulsara. I managed to get one of the 100 cmon got to the UKGE. There’s a good amount of content in it!

@charlie – Super Fantasy Brawl has me very very excited. Been able to play it a few times now.

I also just received an amazing prototype for Lander which has got it on to my highly anticipated list.

Matthew Thomasson
    Zatu Blogger

I am also awaiting on Snowdonia Master Deluxe Set (Or whatever it is called) currently on a boat near Portugal. Super excited about this one as well.

I also have backed The Pursuit of Happiness plus expansions which has been on my wishlist for a while. Looking forward to telling some stories with that one.

ADH2112

Next month very excited to get the second part of my Nemesis pledge and then the big one – Tainted Grail!

Further out The Everrain, Assassins Creed, X-Odus and I’m currently backing Etherfields.

Also looking forward to getting the Kickstarter version of Miremarsh from Zatu in the not too distant future….

Steve Rye
    Total Posts : 4

Waiting for Nights of Fire: Battle for Budapest and Carnival Zombie.  Shouldn’t be long now.

Nick Welford

Where the heck is the smartphone campaign?!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Zatu Games Forum Board Gaming Kickstarters What Kickstarters are you looking forward to?