Forum Rules

Zatu Games Forum Board Gaming Reviews My new favourite board game, Journeys in Middle Earth.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Patrick 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Patrick
    Total Posts : 1

If you’re  a devoted Lord of the Rings fan  buy Journeys  into Middle Earth now.  The game is a sprawling adventure where everything  you choose to do has à consequence, rush through a mission and risk missing out on meeting allies and discovering rare tresures.  Take too long getting distracted and you’ll lose the chapter and make it harder on your next mission and loose a precious experience  point.

Each character has the option of developing different  skills and roles throughout  the campaign  making character development  fun and varied.  One player is just as immersive  as multi player which  is a real boon .

The rules are not as clear as I’d like and some of the cards leave  me confused,  a good read of both books PRIOR  to starting is highly  recommended otherwise you’ll  probably make a good few mistakes  and want to restart further in which slightly  spoils  some of the surprises.

I’m so glad I’m off for the summer  to play this tense, joyful and rewarding romp through a much loved world. Wet weather has become irrelevant.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Zatu Games Forum Board Gaming Reviews My new favourite board game, Journeys in Middle Earth.