Forum Rules

Zatu Games Forum Off-Topic Cinema / TV Shows Chernobyl Mini Series

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Rob Crosbie 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Andru
    Total Posts : 5

Wow… just wow!

If you haven’t seen it its a must!
    and so crazy/scary that this actually happened!

In fact the makers of the mini-series didn’t have to make anything up… everything you see there was true! Scary days!

I lived in Kiev, Ukraine for 3 months and visited the Chernobyl Museum. A very harrowing experience. I saw actual footage that you see has been recreated in the series… that when we watched it… I said I’ve seen this.

Nick Welford
    Total Posts : 24

Shocking series. Unbelievable how much is actually accurate.

Rob Crosbie
    Total Posts : 3

Fantastic show, I thought. And some much needed, albeit posthumous, glory for the courage of the men and boys who gave their lives to save others.

Another highly recommended show – equally as tough watching though: When They See Us.  Ooft.

Andru
    Total Posts : 5

Just started watching that one Rob, and wow just wow.. what a bent world we live in.

I would say, “thank God that it doesn’t happen anymore in USA” but then there’s Making a Murder to prove that theory wrong. 🙁

Nick Welford
    Total Posts : 24

How would that one be for a squeamish wife?

Rob Crosbie

It’s not scary, Nick – just gets your blood boiling at times. I’d say it was essential viewing tbh.

Unlike Jessica Jones season 3 – which gets the blood boiling for all the wrong reasons – Patsy has literally ruined the entire show. Woeful.

eagleye
    Total Posts : 6

I would be interested in this   any ideas where you would be able to watch this now?

Rob Crosbie

I had a computer meltdown and lost my connection to the forum (hence the late reply) If you’ve not seen it yet – it was on Netflix

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Zatu Games Forum Off-Topic Cinema / TV Shows Chernobyl Mini Series