Things to Remember
- Use common courtesy throughout the forum.
- Respect other forum users.
- Please refrain from making slanderous comments towards any board game retailers. This includes defamation or harassment of their respective teams and website.
- We’re all here because we love playing and talking about board games! We want to create a fun, friendly environment for board gamers to come and chat.
The Zatu Community Rules
All of the following are prohibited on the Zatu Forum:
- Racism, sexism, homophobia, misogyny, objectification and any other forms of bigotry.
- Pornographic imagery.
- Images and/or videos of a violent nature.
- Personal attacks on other users.
- Excessive signatures – E.G Huge images or videos.
- Threatening behaviour, including abuse, harassment, stalking, belittling other users, throwing constant insults and mocking others.
- The sharing of personal information or “doxxing”.
- Requesting or providing information and/or materials that allows others to create, purchase, or download unofficial replications of a game or any other projects that are protected under copyright laws – without the permission of the rights holder.
- Do not quote any inappropriate posts in your replies. These will be removed, alongside the original post.
Advertising and Self-Promotion
The promotion of other board game retailers on the Zatu forum is not permitted. This includes:
- Pricing, including any special offers and discounts.
- Blog content.
- Stock levels.
- Incentives for users to manipulate site stats.
Forum moderators have the final say in determining whether a given post is inappropriate
- Each user may only enter a contest once.
- Each contest is open to every member of Zatu forum community, who have entered valid and verifiable information upon registration.
- Employees and their families (including moderators and freelancers) are unable to enter any contests. Any manufacturers, sales representatives, advertising and sales promotions who work with Zatu Games are also prohibited from entering.
- Suspended users are unable to enter any contests until they have been reinstated.
- The winner of each contest will be notified via email.
Here’s what happens if any of the above rules are broken.
- Your post will be flagged as inappropriate by the moderation team.
- Your post will be hidden by our forum moderation team
- You will be issued a warning and if you continue to publish inappropriate posts then your account will be suspended or permanently banned.
- Creating another account during a suspension will result in you being permanently removed from the Zatu forum community.
- In exceptional circumstances your account may be banned on first offence.