Digital Marketing Apprentice
Job Type: Full Time Apprenticeship Salary: £4.45 per hour
- Full time – 40 hours a week
- 20% includes course-based learning and off the job training
- Monday – Friday / Flexible working hours
- £4.45 per hour with qualification
- Bowthorpe, Norwich, NR5 9JF. Free parking on site
We are looking for a hard-working, and proactive Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to experience a marketing role in a professional capacity and to expand your skills.
At the end of the course, the candidate will achieve a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Zatu Games is quickly becoming the UK’s favourite and most affordable online board games retailer, selling thousands of top-quality products across the UK and throughout Europe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Minimum of 9 A*-C’s at GCSE Level including Maths and English
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to work within a team or independently
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and motivate others to achieve
Benefits / Rewards
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities including free refreshments, a canteen, and a separate staff room with PS4, ping-pong table, and board games
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Free tickets to the company box at Norwich City Football Club
- Generous staff discount on board games and toys
- Annual pay reviews
- £50 gaming voucher after probation
- Bike to work scheme and cycle storage
- Employee referral bonus
- Higher/further education contribution or paying for professional qualifications
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Health assured EAP service for workplace wellbeing
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
We're always on the look out for talented writers, with a passion for board games, to join our guest blogging team. We have over 40 guest writers who produce exciting and informative reviews, previews, features, interviews and news round-ups.
As a member of the guest blogging team you will receive discounted games and invaluable exposure for your work. You'll also join our online community of board game writers, who come together to discuss all of their favourite games.
Many of our writers now have great contacts within the board game industry, with some writers going on to gain jobs with board game publishers.