Data Analyst Apprentice
Job Type: Full Time Salary: £4.30 an hour, subject to increase after completion of the apprenticeship.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, with 1 day a week based at College.
Location: Bowthorpe, Norwich. Free parking on site.
Zatu Games is quickly becoming the UK’s favourite, and most affordable, online board games retailer, selling thousands of top-quality products across the UK and throughout Europe. With our new shop recently launching on the high street we’re continuing to expand at a fast pace, gaining an excellent reputation as the go-to place for board games.
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and motivated Data Analyst Apprentice to join our ever-growing team. As part of our internal operations team, you’ll be carving a path for the company using data and stats to determine areas of improvement, what we're excelling at and generally celebrating the success of the company using the data sets available.
This is a 2 year apprenticeship that is great role for school leavers. At the end of the course, the candidate will achieve a Data Analyst Apprenticeship Level 4 Standard. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Why work for us?
At Zatu Games we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique perks to help with this, including:
· Flexitime and flexible working hours
· Free £50 gaming voucher for every employee, every year.
· Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
· Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
· Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
· A friendly, sociable and exciting working environment
· 50% off at Pizza Hut
· Aviva Pension Scheme
· Free refreshments
· Free massages
· Free eye tests through Specsavers
· Annual pay reviews
· Regular bring your dog to work days
· 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee
· Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
What you’ll be doing:
- Tracking daily, weekly and monthly KPIs and producing reports on this data
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Advancing and maintaining our pricing strategy, ensuring our system is working to the best of its ability
- Having an input in data management within the company
- Preparing reports and auditing data across the company
What we’re looking for:
- A friendly and motivated person who has the ability to process large amounts of data
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- A confident and professional individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- A Levels and/or a degree is essential
We're always on the look out for talented writers, with a passion for board games, to join our guest blogging team. We have over 40 guest writers who produce exciting and informative reviews, previews, features, interviews and news round-ups.
As a member of the guest blogging team you will receive discounted games and invaluable exposure for your work. You'll also join our online community of board game writers, who come together to discuss all of their favourite games.
Many of our writers now have great contacts within the board game industry, with some writers going on to gain jobs with board game publishers.