Customer Service Executive
Job Type: Full Time Salary: £4.55 - £8.72 per hour dependent on age.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Saturday-Wednesday.
Location: Bowthorpe head office & occasionally our retail store if required.
Zatu Games is quickly becoming the UK’s favourite, and most affordable, online board games retailer, selling thousands of top-quality products across the UK and throughout Europe.
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Customer Service Executive to join our dedicated Customer Service team. This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of a growing industry.
Why work for us?
At Zatu Games we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique perks to help with this, including:
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Free £50 gaming voucher for every employee, every year
- Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
- A friendly, sociable and exciting working environment
- 50% off at Pizza Hut
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free refreshments
- Free massages
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Annual pay reviews
- Regular bring your dog to work days
- 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing a customer focused experience
- Helping the team with online chats, emails and contact form enquiries
- Taking inbound calls to assist customers with queries regarding their orders
- Processing customer orders over the phone
- Working on customer service projects to improve processes and infrastructure
What we’re looking for:
- A friendly and approachable person who has a confident and polite telephone manner
- Someone with experience or an avid interest in the board game industry
- An individual with demonstrable success in a customer-focused role or administration environment
- Confident using excel and creating basic reports
- The ability to work on your own initiative, with a motivation and drive to succeed
- A confident and professional individual who enjoys working as part of a team and is happy to multi-task across different departments
- A minimum of 9 GCSEs grades A* – C is required.
We're always on the look out for talented writers, with a passion for board games, to join our guest blogging team. We have over 40 guest writers who produce exciting and informative reviews, previews, features, interviews and news round-ups.
As a member of the guest blogging team you will receive discounted games and invaluable exposure for your work. You'll also join our online community of board game writers, who come together to discuss all of their favourite games.
Many of our writers now have great contacts within the board game industry, with some writers going on to gain jobs with board game publishers.