Board Game Sales Apprentice
Job Type: Full Time Salary: £4.45 per hour
- Board Game Sales Apprentice required in Norwich
- Full time – 40 hours per week
- 20% includes course-based learning and off the job training
- Monday – Friday / Flexible working hours
- £4.45 per hour with qualification
- Bowthorpe, Norwich, NR5 9JB. Free parking on site
We are looking for a hard-working and proactive Board Game Sales Apprentice to join our Operations Team.
The qualification the successful candidate will be working towards is a Level 3 Business Administration qualification which would be over the course of 15-18 months.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting information on product lines such as the age of stock, sales rate etc
- Maintaining data quality on our Amazon & eBay marketplace channels
- Providing pricing and sales administration support
- Working with our procurement team to identify popular board game, video game, TCG products and industry trends to help make informed purchasing decisions.
- Adhoc office duties and assisting other areas of the business
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 9 GCSE’s A*-C including English and Maths
- Someone with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An individual with relevant software knowledge such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- A friendly and approachable individual with a confident and polite manner.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities including free refreshments, a canteen and a separate staff room with PS4, ping-pong table, and board games
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Free tickets to the company box at Norwich City Football Club
- Generous staff discount on board games and toys
- Annual pay reviews
- £50 gaming voucher after probation
- Bike to work scheme and cycle storage
- Employee referral bonus
- Higher/further education contribution or paying for professional qualifications
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Health assured EAP service for workplace wellbeing
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
We're always on the look out for talented writers, with a passion for board games, to join our guest blogging team. We have over 40 guest writers who produce exciting and informative reviews, previews, features, interviews and news round-ups.
As a member of the guest blogging team you will receive discounted games and invaluable exposure for your work. You'll also join our online community of board game writers, who come together to discuss all of their favourite games.
Many of our writers now have great contacts within the board game industry, with some writers going on to gain jobs with board game publishers.