Business Administration Apprentice (Zatu Customer Service Team)
Job Type: Full Time Salary: £4.45 per hour, subject to increase after completion of the apprenticeship.
Job Type: Full Time: 40 hours per week. Between 8am-6pm Monday - Sunday as required.
Salary: £4.45 per hours dependent on age.
Location: Bowthorpe, Norwich, NR5 9JF. Free parking on site.
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Business Admin Apprentice to join our dedicated team and gain a Level 3 Business Administration Qualification or Customer Service Diploma over the course of 12-18 months. This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of a growing industry.
What you’ll be doing:
• Responding to customer email communications via live chat.
• Assisting the retail team to manage customer queries
• Using our secure systems to assist with orders
• Entering data correctly
• Communicate with other departments and potential to assist with other areas of the business
What we’re looking for:
• A friendly and approachable individual to join the rapidly growing team at Zatu Games
• Excellent communication skills
• A good working understanding of PC software such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Attention to detail
• GCSE's A*- C's or equivalent (Required)
Why work for us?
At Zatu Games we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique benefits to help with this, including:
• Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
• Flexible working hours
• Casual Dress
• Free £50 gaming voucher for every employee after probation
• Aviva Pension Scheme
• Free refreshments
• Free massages
• Free eye tests through Specsavers
• Monthly bring your dog to work days
• Company events
• Free on-site parking
• Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
• Bike to work scheme
• Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
• Wellness and Mental Health support services
• & so much more...
We're always on the look out for talented writers, with a passion for board games, to join our guest blogging team. We have over 40 guest writers who produce exciting and informative reviews, previews, features, interviews and news round-ups.
As a member of the guest blogging team you will receive discounted games and invaluable exposure for your work. You'll also join our online community of board game writers, who come together to discuss all of their favourite games.
Many of our writers now have great contacts within the board game industry, with some writers going on to gain jobs with board game publishers.