Business Administration Apprentice
Job Type: Full Time Salary: £4 per hour
This is a 12-month apprenticeship. At the end of the course, the candidate will achieve a level 2 in Business Administration. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate. £4.00/h starting wage, increasing with experience.
Are you ready to roll the dice and kickstart your new career?
Zatu Games is quickly becoming the UK’s favourite, and most affordable, online board game retailer and we’re opening a new shop on the high-street. We sell thousands of top-quality board games across the UK and throughout Europe.
We’re a close-knit family company which provides an exciting, friendly and relaxing working environment for every member of the team. We’re continuing to expand at a fast-pace, with Zatu Games quickly becoming the go-to place for board games. There has never been a better time to be involved in the board game industry and this role is perfect to get your foot in the door.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Business Admin Apprentice to join the team. Working in our new board games shop, the successful candidate with have a passion for playing and selling top-quality board games, collectables and merchandise.
As a Business Admin Apprentice you will not only be assisting our online website by processing and maintaining our online catalogue of products but you will also be customer focused and involved in assisting all areas of the shop from tracking physical stock, organising displays and partaking in games nights as well as other administrative jobs maintaining the day-to-day running of the shop. As a member of the retail team, you’ll be in the middle of the action and excitement. Were looking for someone who is:
- A dynamic, friendly and approachable individual with a polite and engaging manner.
- Confident conducting stock takes, entering figures on excel and creating reports.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and be able to cope with a dynamic business.
- A confident and professional individual with a team player attitude.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends (5 days a week, inc. Sat)
- Experience or an avid interest in the board game industry.
- Demonstrable success in a customer-focused role or administration environment.
- Event organisation experience is preferred, but not required.
- Motivation and a drive to succeed.
- Food-handling or food-hygiene certificate desirable, but not required.
Perks of working at Zatu Games:
- 28 days annual leave, increasing with each year of service.
- A friendly and relaxing working environment with a casual dress code.
- Discounts on 1000's of board games, toys and teddy bears.
- 50% off Pizza Hut.
- Regular company events such as go karting, boat trips and game nights!
- Further career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
Interested in our Business Admin Apprenticeship vacancy? Apply today and let us know why you’re right for this job.
We're always on the look out for talented writers, with a passion for board games, to join our guest blogging team. We have over 40 guest writers who produce exciting and informative reviews, previews, features, interviews and news round-ups.
As a member of the guest blogging team you will receive discounted games and invaluable exposure for your work. You'll also join our online community of board game writers, who come together to discuss all of their favourite games.
Many of our writers now have great contacts within the board game industry, with some writers going on to gain jobs with board game publishers.