Business Administration Apprentice
Job Type: Full Time Salary: £4.30 per hour
This is a 12-month apprenticeship. At the end of the course, the candidate will achieve a level 2 or 3 diploma in Business Administration
Are you ready to roll the dice and kick-start your new career?
Zatu Games is a young, up-and-coming online retailer ready to change the game when it comes to employment. We’re dedicated to selling top quality board games, collectables and merchandise and we’re looking for exciting Business Administration Apprentice to join our team.
As a Business Admin Apprentice, you will be involved in all exciting areas of the business. From organising internal meetings to creating reports in Excel, you will be an integral part of the admin team.
We currently have business administrator roles available within our warehouse. We are looking for ambitious, hardworking and sociable individuals to join our family! In your new role, you'll be:
- Various pieces of data entry work in to our systems.
- Conducting stock takes, entering figures on excel and creating reports.
- Picking and Packing board games, making account packs and making up packing materials.
- Processing post, returned items, keeping postal spaces neat and tidy.
- A friendly and approachable individual with a confident and polite telephone manner.
- You have fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal (being computer literate would also be beneficial).
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Ideally having 9 GCSEs grades A - C or (A-Levels/Degree will give you super bonus points, but it’s not a deal breaker if you don’t!).
- A keen eye for detail.
- An excellent starting salary.
- 28 days annual leave.
- 50% off Pizza Hut!
- Discounts on 1000s of board games!
- Regular pre-paid events such as go karting, parties and game nights!
- Further career advancement opportunities for the right candidate (lots of our current employees started as apprentices).
THE OFFICIAL STUFF
The starting salary for this position is £4.30 per hour. You will work a 37.5 hour week with flexible working hours! Our offices are open between the hours of 8am and 6pm so you must be happy to work between these times.
At Zatu we’re a close-knit family company and we’re always looking for new members.
If you’re ready to play, then get in touch!
We're always on the look out for talented writers, with a passion for board games, to join our guest blogging team. We have over 40 guest writers who produce exciting and informative reviews, previews, features, interviews and news round-ups.
As a member of the guest blogging team you will receive discounted games and invaluable exposure for your work. You'll also join our online community of board game writers, who come together to discuss all of their favourite games.
Many of our writers now have great contacts within the board game industry, with some writers going on to gain jobs with board game publishers.